Monday

O.M.G. - Not Moi!

Haalllloooo my lovelies!  I'm back with a few more of my meandering musings.
Poppi and Mummi safely returned Saturday from their trip to the "Keystone State". (Look it up! You might learn something!   Heh! - Poppi says that.)  They said that they had a good time, but missed all us gurls. (Big Sis, L'il Sis & Moi.)  Poppi told me about the mountains, the Susquehanna River, and all the interesting area architecture and buildings- yawn.  Now, I will admit to my ears perked up a bit when he mentioned an establishment in the area they visited called "Sophie's Tiki Lounge".  I remember thinking smugly, "Obviously a high class business!"  Poppi even went on to say that said "Tiki Lounge" was a Gentlemen's Club.  "AHA!" I thought, vindication! "Because (according to Wikipedia) - A gentlemen's club is a members-only private club of a type originally set up by and for British upper class men in the 18th century, and popularised by English upper-middle class men and women in the late 19th century and early 20th century.




Sigggghhh!  After Poopi (not a misspelling - I was upset) started snickering  (at my grandiose head nodding), I did a little research.  This place may call itself a "Gentlemen's Club", but it is far from it.  It features cheap liquor and Exotic (HA!) dancers.  The only exotic thing is (as Poppi would say) "they dance nekkid."  I'm glad, that since my name is associated with the place, that it is so far (about a thousand miles) from here. Whew!    (Hush Chiquita!  I can do without your snickering and razz-berries!  At least I'm not named after a fruit.  ahhh....ohhh... Don't cry. I'm sorry little girl.  I didn't mean it.)
I've got to run and take care of this.  My thoughtless lashing out has upset the little one.  All I can say to myself is "Bad Dog."
Hugs, Kisses, and Belly Rubs for all!   (Come here baby. Let me kiss those tears away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!