Friday

Sighhhhhhh!

Hello Dear Hearts!  I try, for the most part to keep this little corner of the internet very light hearted.  Howver, on October 29th, my little sis, CoCo, passed away unexpectedly due to a brain/neurologic problem.  It literally broke my heart to see Mummi and Poppi sleepwalking thru the preparations for their (wedding) anniversary getaway.  Poppi brought her back home to lay her to rest on the farm she had come to love and call home in her few short weeks of life.  They did take their little trip though and I think they were better for it.  I PROMISE I'll blog again next week and try to bring a smile to your face.
Rest in Peace little Sis.  I'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!