Monday

Trauma! - Hold the Drama!

Hello my dahlings!  Welcome to another dish from THE DIVA!  The past week was a bit traumatic for my household - but things are getting back to normal. 
On Tuesday past L'il Sis left with Mummi in the morning and was gone all day. Mummi came back by herself and I was a bit concerned.   Well, later in the day Mummi came back with this strange looking little creature under her arm.  I went into "home-protection"  mode.  The hackles on my neck came up, and I crouched and growled.  The scent was slightly familiar but with a medicinal tinge.  Then Mummi took off this "cone" and I could see it was CoCo. She was wobbly and groggy and just wanted to sleep.  Turns out she had had the "lady dog" surgery and had a hernia fixed at the same time.   (Pic taken Tuesday evening & is Poppi and Coco-with blue bandage)  That's been nearly a week ago now and she pretty much back to her normal self and zippin' around.She still has some staples in her tummy, but they should be removed later this week.
Big Sis was bummed this week cause Mummi's mom  - who lives a short bit down the road  - was gone most of the past week.  So she didn't have any company at her home away from home.
Been getting cooler here, with some lows hitting the 30's - so it makes it a nice time to be be wearing fur.  But then - I wear fur ALL the time.
Til next time - everyone be safe.  I'm gonna go and play tug of war with L'il Sis.  She loves it and tries hard, but if I just snap my head she goes flying across the room  It's hard for me to believe that I was once (almost) that small.
Hugs, kisses, and belly rubs for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!