Sunday

I've said it before...................

Me and Chiquita!
 
..........and I'll say it again.  "Good Help is hard to find.  It's been a month since my last entry, but it has not been uneventful.

On July 3rd, Mummi and Poppi presented me with a new little sis, and she is tiny.  While just my mom was a Chihuahua, evidently both of her parents were.  Chiquita is 4 months old today and weighs 3 whole pounds, soaking wet!  She is a cutie, but sooooo energetic.  I mean, I like to play as much as the next girl, but this little bundle of dynamite wears me out.  She zips, careens and bounces around like crazy.  Barring the occasional faux pax, she is pretty well behaved.  When we got to bed, Poppi can put his arm around her and say "time to go to sleep" and she usually responds by laying down beside him and closing her eyes.

Is this Diva worried?  No!  She knows who is in charge and will quickly back off when I let her know I'm through playing.  I think she is a fine addition to our household.
Til next time, "Hugs, Kisses, and Belly rubs for all!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!