Friday

Happy Birthday to Me!


Hello my lovelies!  After a long ( about 6 weeks) absence, I finally persuaded Poppi that I needed to get my presence back out there.  So - on to some catching up. Poppi and Mummi were understandably distracted with the arrival of the latest litter birth of their granddaughter, Savannah Sue, down in Florida.  While I understand their wanting to go down and visit the latest member of the family, I'm still a bit peeved that "moi" was left behind with a sitter.  I mean, I can understand Big Sis staying, she's a big girl and I can understand leaving little sis, she's still acclimating and getting trained.  But I am well trained and a proven traveler - I mean, really, I went all the way to Wisconsin (and back) with them once and had no accidents.  Hmmph!  However, I choose to take it that they had confidence in me watching over the other two and the homestead in their absence.
As the title indicates, today is my birthday.  In human years, I am 3.  I was born on this date in 2010.  At that time Poppi was still recovering from a bad accident, and I am proud to say that I was instrumental in his recovery.  While I was a mere youngster then, I did give him lots of TLC.  I know I won't see Poppi until late this evening as he is going to the local high school football game, but I fully expect him to treat me to the last piece of meatloaf from the fridge as a present (hint!hint!).  Poppi is a pretty good cook.
I'll try to get Poppi back to helping me with regular entries, but that's all for now.
Hugs, Kisses, and Belly Rubs for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!