Wednesday

DC in da House! ! ! ! ! !

Halloooo All!  Back again with a dish from the Diva.  Mummi's been all a-twitter with anticipation as she will have custody of her step-granddaughter for a few hours this afternoon.  The friend that usually watches DC for her mommy has to get a little work done on her vehicle, so Mummi volunteered to take care of the pup - um, baby! When she got here Mummi was talking silly gibberish at DC and she was cooing gibberish back, but then you expect babies to do that. Who really surprised moi was little sis and Libby (who recently confided in me that in a past life she was a human hippie chick in a commune. Her name was Ocean Breeze and she was in charge of the nursery and watched all the kids while the parents worked.)   I can (almost) believe it.  She was so calm around this child.  She even got in Poppi's lap and laid down as he rocked the baby.  From what Poppi has told me about what he knows about hippies and communes, I can see it.  Libby is so calm, so mellow, really laid back and gets along with nearly everyone.  Now, Chiquita, she was going the other way.  She was sooooo jealous of DC in Poppi's lap that the the green in her eyes were twin laser beams burning holes through the miles of pine forest around.  DC's gone home now and all is quiet,  Chiquita, Libby, and Moi all all catching a bit of beauty sleep now.
Hugs, Kisses, and Belly Rubs for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!