Tuesday

A thought for the day

Hello me Babeez! Back for another dish from THE D!  Well, as they say here in the south, "Pull up a chair and sit a spell"!
I don't know about you, but my two humans can be some right "clingy" folks.  Seems like every time I get comfortable, they are all over me. Giving me a hug or a kiss  - or "making" me roll over for a belly rub. Oh well!  Wotcha gonna do?  I do Loooove my treats at the end of the day.
Now I thought I'd throw out this little gem as my "Thought for the Day".  It's by that very prolific author  A. Nonymous: "  The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of  his tongue."  So true, so true!
Now my "sister from another mother", Shaddow - is a good sized lady - at least compared to little ole me.  She has some lab in her ancestry and is about 65-70 pounds, but she is a sweetie.  Sometimes we go out together and play in the yard.  Well, when she starts getiing warm, she usually walks 300 yards or so back to the ponds and walks right into the water for a dip.  Looking back at me with a "Well - c'mon in.  Water's fine."  look.Where the water comes up to chest, the Diva would be drowning.  "I. DON'T. THINK. SO!"  I'm much too cute to get wet and mud-yucky!  'Sides - I prefer a good roll in the hay..... errr... Hold On! Get your mind out of the gutter.  What I mean is that after my human has cut the grass and it is just beginning to dry, I like to roll in it and get that fresh, green scent on my fur. Honestly -you PEOPLE!
Everyone have a great week!  Hugs, Kisses and Belly rubs for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belly~Rubs! My favorite! Oh, oh! TreeeeeatZ!! My Favorite!! Sweet Words!! My Favorite! Nappage!! My Favorite!!